The paperwork required for a mortgage doesn’t have to overwhelm you. Putting together your mortgage checklist should be simple and easy. In an effort to help you organize the personal documents you’ll need to obtain a home loan, here’s a list of information that is typically required during the loan process:
- Current pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth of paystubs)
- Tax returns for the past two years including all schedules with any associated W-2’s, K-1’s, or 1099’s
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Copy of driver’s license for all loan applicants
- Divorce decree and marital settlement agreement (if applicable)
Find out what you can afford.
Connect with a mortgage professional to learn more about your buying power.
- Copy of most recent mortgage account statemen for all properties owned
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of Property Tax Bill for the most recent year
- Most recent Homeowners Association (HOA) dues or statements
Your team at Homeowners Mortgage, LLC is here to help make things simple. To access more helpful resources like your mortgage checklist, check out our Mortgage Learning Center page or get in touch with one of our mortgage professionals today!
Questions about home buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Why Homeowners Mortgage, LLC?
At Homeowners Mortgage, LLC we believe that the dream of homeownership can be a reality. Our mission is to support you and give you confidence throughout your homebuying journey. From our first meeting to closing day, we’ll provide the tools and resources to make the home loan process simple and stress-free. As a joint venture with FBC Mortgage, LLC and Great Southern Homes, we are able to deliver award-winning service and proven expertise in new construction lending. After all, it’s not only a new home, it’s an important investment that will have a significant impact on your family for years to come.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. Understanding mortgages and the home buying process can help make it less stressful, and so can partnering with a mortgage lender you can trust. At Homeowners Mortgage, LLC, we’re dedicated to helping you finance your dream home.
All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
Many buyers find that applying for a mortgage can trigger an influx of marketing from other companies trying to win their business. Fortunately, there are ways to prevent this flood of offers from overwhelming you during an already stressful time.